Friday, July 10

Celestial Canvas

{photo from www.nasa.gov}

Like a beautiful abstract painting the Carina Nebula, six to ten thousand light years from Earth, glows with luminous colors and textures revealing something new and wondrous with every viewing. Whether I am designing stationery or creating my own paintings I find inspiration from many sources, but it's in nature where the spark frequently comes.
Since the early nineties I, like many others, have been drawing influence from the stunning images, provided by the Hubble Telescope, of the far reaches of universe. I've always been interested in the scientific mysteries of the cosmos; and now, since countless images, like the one above have been available to the public, my artistic inspiration has flourished from its epic beauty.

No comments: