From Neenah's press release this morning:
• Create custom color palettes based on three different
options: RGB and CMYK values; Neenah's paper colors; or the Dewey Color System®, the world's only scientifically-validated color-based personality testing
• Create and view color palettes of RGB and CMYK values right on the
screen and then with one click download the palette as an Adobe® Swatch Exchange
(.ASE) file and embed it into Adobe® Creative Suite®. This key element
saves users from having to hand-enter information and instead populates a
library of color swatches and Neenah Paper colors into a designer's personal
Creative Suite automatically and saves it for future use.
• Select from more than 30 Dewey scientifically validated personality attributes
from a word cloud and build custom palettes.
• Order sample sheets.
Designers can link directly to their Neenah Paper accounts making it easy to
order samples with just a few mouse clicks. And for a limited time, Neenah
is offering free sample shipping through the site.
• Import their own
photos or take imagery displayed from the Think Ink promotional book and play
with free-form type, change paper and ink colors to simulate real ink on
• View all saved color palettes and past paper sample orders.
• With a complete line-up of Neenah paper choices added to the site, users
can view their designs on CLASSIC CREST®, CLASSIC® Linen, ENVIRONMENT® Papers, as well as on other Neenah signature brands.