Wednesday, April 22

For the Birds


One of the many joys of spring is hearing the birds chirping first thing in the morning. I enjoy it so much that I hung a bird feeder just outside my bedroom window. Sometimes there are so many birds at my window, I can’t help but feel a little like Snow White in the forest…minus the dwarfs of course. A beautiful addition to any home or garden, bird feeders make a wonderful house-warming or wedding gift. Here are just a few stylish options, perfect for even the most minimalist of gardens!

{Images from L to R}
Folding Bird House by Jesper Moller Hansen, Dorthe Weis available at the MoMA Store
Light Aqua Egg Bird House by J Schatz
Ceramic Orb Bird Feeder: Yellow available at Olive Barn
Birdhouse by Marcel Wanders available at Droog
Blomus - Nido Bird Feeder available at All Modern

No comments: