Monday, April 12

Bridal Shoes




{stunning wedding shoe choices by zanotti, valentino, and jimmy choo via net-a-porter}

With Bridal Fashion Week in full swing, I just wanted to accessorize a little. Since I am a "practical" shoe girl (meaning I can justify almost any shoe purchase), I thought it would be quite logical to purchase wedding shoes that you may wear again. Since weddings are a time to splurge a little, I found some great choices on net-a-porter that compliment alot of the trends we are seeing this week in dresses. Blush is a big one, that ballet pink, or barely there hue is a favorite of mine. I love the earthy pink, it's fashion forward and compliments any skin tone so well. I also like all the textures, feathers and touches of glitz. Think of how great these honeymoon shoes would be! From aisle to isle, choosing a great pair of shoes that peak out from under your dress can really make a statement. If you want to go with the short dress trend, they are a must! I can't wait to see what the week unfolds!

No comments: