Thursday, October 22

Fashion Week Invitations


(click image to see larger)
I can’t believe I didn’t stumble across this sooner, but apparently the editors at The New York Time Style Magazine showcase their favorite national (NY) and international (Italy & France) invitations to Fashion week on their blog, The Moment! How exciting! Talk about pushing the envelope; these designs are amazingly creative! From the extremely elaborate to the very simple and rustic, each invitation exemplifies an attitude, an energy and of course a style. I can’t even imagine being flooded by these beauties and then having to decide which show, or event to go to…ah the life! I’ve gathered just a few of my favorites here but be sure to check out more at The Moment and get your inspiration on!

{Inviations Top from L to R}
United Bamboo, Hayden-Harnett, DSquared, Celine, Ports 1961, Louis Vuitton, Libertine, Bodkin, Anna Sui, Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Commonwealth Utilities, Preen.

No comments: