Monday, November 1

Holiday Cards

Happy Nov 1! Whether you are already in the holiday mood, or not, there is no stopping the fact that it is slowly creeping up. This is one of my favorite times of year, and I am kicking off this season by choosing holiday cards. Working at a stationery company (and especially in the art department), sets a expectation for my cards, so I always have such a hard time deciding. This year seems tougher than ever! Below are a few of my favorites, but you can find all our photo, non-photo and business holiday cards (plus fun accessories) here.



{L to R from top:
Tree of Expressions w/ Crystal, eInvite.com; Selfless Santa, Carlson Craft; Blitzen, Paper Orchid; Reaching Up, Carlson Craft; Triangle Trees with Ribbon & Button, Meri Meri; Under the Mistletoe Flat Card, Stacy Claire Boyd; Western Joy Foldover, eInvite.com; Penguins, Crane & Co.}

1 comment:

Sprout said...

Red and aqua, oops turquoise - still hot in 2010!