Thursday, February 10

Sultry Emberglow at BHLDN

{images: dress, earrings: BHLDN via aisledash, osj: me, invitation: unveiled by checkerboard at eInvite,

{image: pantone}

Yummy "emberglow" and "coffee liqueur", two of Pantone's pick's for Fall 2011 Fashion Color Trends report are alive and full of life. They just landed in my inbox today, as I was about to post this sultry color combination! Another of my favs from BHLDN is this coral bridesmaid dress and earrings, which pair so well with the Flora Fauna invitation from Unveiled by Checkerboard, just just made available on eInvite.com. Michèle M. Waite had some foresight when she caught this couple in front of this colorful foodstand. All the warm and lively colors make me wish for spring. The 14th better hurry up and get here so we can see what else BHLDN has in store!

No comments: